Do we need a VPN?
What is a VPN?
VPN(virtual private network) masks your identity and makes your request private. Which means your IP address is made with the VPN’s IP address and the VPN creates a separate tunnel for your requests when anyone tries to track you on the internet it will be difficult for them to track you
- Makes your internet private and encrypted
- Helps you to reach many remote websites
- Hides your location and fools your footprint on the internet
- Helps you to get rid of cookies and tracker
Here is the real-life example if you travel to China, there the google services are restricted there you can use a VPN service to access your Gmail and other Google services
- Usually, free VPN tends to get connected slowly
- Using a VPN doesn’t make you foolproof on the internet completely
But for a general user, it is the best addon security layer